Pokemon Mega Emerald X and Y is really an interesting Pokemon Game that is harder than Nintendo Pokemon Games so it will take a lot time to play and finish its gameplay. There are many difficult puzzles in the game that need you solve to have permissions to continue. Also, sometimes you can not know which way you should go first because there are multiple ways to go. To help you solve those issues, we have created this post about Pokemon Mega Emerald X and Y Walkthrough.
But first, you need know how the cities and towns are arranged in the map. There are a small World Map of this region at the front page.
For the beginners, you should know how to control the buttons in Pokemon Mega Emerald X and Y. We choose VisualBoy Advance (VBA) Emulator and use its default settings:
- Press Up Arrow to move Up
- Press Down Arrow to move Down
- Press Left Arrow to move Left
- Press Right Arrow to move Right
- Press Z for B button
- Press X for A button
- Press Backspace for Select button
- Press Enter for Start button
Pokemon Mega Emerald X and Y Walkthrough
Next is the main part of this page. The Video Walkthrough for Pokemon Mega Emerald X and Y was made by Vyzro. This Walkthrough includes 26 parts and was recorded in about 48 hours.
Thank Vyzro very much for these helpful guides!!! Now let’s start and relax.
Guide playlist below:
- Episode 1 – Intro
- Episode 2 (Two Gyms + Team Aqua)
- Episode 3 (Third Gym + Verdanturf Town)
- Episode 4 (HM Rock Smash & HM Strength)
- BEST CHEAT CODES (All Pokemon, Megas, Rare Candy, Shinies)
- Episode 6 (Greninja! + Gym #4)
- Episode 7 (HM Surf, Gym #5, Abandoned Ship)
- Episode 8 (New Mauville)
- Episode 9 (Mt Pinatubo + First Commentary)
- Episode 10 (Mt Pinatubo, Genesect & Weather Institute)
- Episode 12 (MEGA EVOLUTION – HOW TO)
- Episode 13 (HOOPA + Mt Pyre)
- Episode 14 (Lilycove City + Safari Zone)
- Episode 15 (Team Magma Hideout + Heatran)
- Episode 16 (Team Aqua Hideout + New Mega Evolution)
- Episode 17 (Mossdeep Gym + Mega MEWTWO?!)
- Episode 18 (Mossdeep Space Center)
- Episode 19 (Distortion Cave – How to Get Through The Maze)
- Episode 20 (Sky Pillar + Sootopolis City)
- Episode 2 (Gym #8 & Pacifidlog City)
- Episode 22 (Victory Road + Ever Grande City )
- Episode 23 (TRAINER RED!)
- Episode 24 (The ELITE 4!)
- FINALE – (The Champion of Hoenn)
- Episode 26 (Post Game – Battle Frontier)
Thank you very much and see you soon.